The extent of fire damage requires careful assessment to determine the level of services required to bring your property or business back to normal. Larger fires may require debris removal and structural reconstruction before any other steps can be taken.
What does basic fire restoration look like?
- Removing damaged components (any unsafe and unrepairable items)
- Removing flooring to prevent collection of soot, dust, and other harmful elements
- Evaluating the structure to ensure safety to those who occupy it
- Treating for odor and contamination
- Removing or restoring the HVAC system in order to ensure no harmful substances or particles will spread throughout the home
These are just the basic fire restorations steps that Reliable Restorations ® takes to ensure you and your property are safe. Though many belongings and memories may have been lost in a fire, our property restoration family promises quality work to ensure your property is safe, clean, and ready to build new memories quickly. Reliable Restorations® takes the time to do the job right!